This week, I presented at The Digital Nonprofit conference in Vancouver, BC. In a packed house, I joined experts from all over the region to help nonprofit leaders and digital campaigners with their digital transformation.
I took the room on a journey into the deepest quadrants of engagement strategy (boldly go engagement nerds, go!) From charting the course with our favorite engagement framework — a pyramid — to how to take the first step to engage more supporters, we cleared away the mists of uncertainty around engagement.
I wanted to share some resources with not only the attendees, but all of you, too. Engage!
- Discovering your hidden engagement framework – The slide deck and all the presentation videos
- Engagement Pyramid primer – A quick guide to the levels of a typical engagement pyramid
- DIY Engagement Strategy Guide – A 3-step guide to create your own engagement framework
- StepUp – Percolator’s engagement tracking Salesforce app
- GO Public School: engagement superstars – A case study
- Dogwood’s 360-integration – A blog on tech for distributed organizing
- Other Percolator blogs on engagement
- Digital Advocacy & Salesforce – A free review of advocacy platforms that sync with Salesforce