Our clients rocked 2014. We were were honored to be their partners as they developed engaging technology, tackled organizing problems and cracked online fundraising. So, cue the drum roll. Here are the top ten amazing feats our clients accomplished in 2014:
- Grand Canyon Trust gathered more than 5,600 signatures and personal stories on a petition to protect the Grand Canyon from new development, following a powerful story in the New York Times. (You can add your name here).
- SEIU 1199 & 755 launched a series of personal videos to motivate their members to enroll in the ACA.
- Great Oakland Public Schools started using our StepUp app to track engagement across their network of grassroots advocates and volunteers fighting for quality public schools for all Oakland kids.
- Greenpeace started the Modern Mobilization training series to share experiences and successes between campaigners in 40 countries.
- Construction Junction, the country’s most innovative reuse retailer, started developing an iOS app to help them process thousands of material donations in Salesforce and their point-of-sale system.
- Slow Food USA launched a vastly improved Salesforce CRM to better track and engage their thousands of members and volunteer leaders across the country as they work for good, clean and fair food for all.
- MomsRising brought Republican and Democrat Senators together to play with giant blocks on the lawn of the U.S. Capitol to spotlight the power of early learning.
- Washington Trails Association partnered with Percolator on a project to replace their system for managing hundreds of work parties and thousands of volunteers.
- FoodCorps is growing like their school gardens with 182 service members reaching 85,000 kids across the country. And they raised more than $60,000 on #GivingTuesday!
- The Mountaineers launched a beautiful new website and integrated Salesforce CRM to provide a better experience for their members and potential members.
Related Blogs Posts
Over the last year, we've added three new staff to the Percolator Team! Learn more about them here.
Jasmine Woods, our outoging Operations Manager, is off to tackle methane and other unmanaged climate risks with a new gig at Spark Climate Solutions. We will miss her, but are happy that such an important cause will benefit from her operations savvy.