This week, Percolator will be trekking to San Francisco to learn, share knowledge, and play at Dreamforce, Salesforce’s annual event.
You’ll find us camping at the Salesforce.org Lodge to hear how you turn followers into champions, checking out tech and strategy sessions, and meeting with nonprofits about our engagement tracking app, StepUp. Want to meet up? Let us know!
Is your route all planned? Here are some sessions and events for our favorite admins and engagement superheroes who are looking to learn and think big.
- Salesforce.org Roadmap (2nd Session)
- Salesforce.org Happy Hour – 4:30-6:00p Thursday at the Lodge
- But Can NPSP Do [Fill in the blank]?
- Rapid-fire Learnings from NPSP
- Data Driven Mission Management
- Staying on Top of NPSP Releases
- Data Management Rockstar (2nd Session)
- Reporting 101
- Intro to Lightning Experience
- Platform 101: Intro to App Cloud and Lightning for Nonprofits
You can also find a Community Meetup to talk with others interested in a variety of topics, like human service nonprofits, advocacy, fundraising, and more!
Dreamforce is a big adventure and that takes energy! If you need a little pep for your next session, find us; we have a little caffeinated treat to share. Just say hi!
Related Blogs Posts
Over the last year, we've added three new staff to the Percolator Team! Learn more about them here.
Jasmine Woods, our outoging Operations Manager, is off to tackle methane and other unmanaged climate risks with a new gig at Spark Climate Solutions. We will miss her, but are happy that such an important cause will benefit from her operations savvy.